Class Name: Placement Readiness Online Aptitude Crash Course
Class Session: Direction & Distance
Total Questions: 25 | Duration: 30 Mins
2) 'Diskit' village is 20 kilometers to the north of village 'Ladakh of village 'Malana' is 18 kilometers to the east of village 'Ladakh of village 'Nako' is 12 kilometers to the west of 'Diskit', If Amitkumar starts from village Malana and goes to village Nako in which direction is he from his starting point?
3) Kishore starts walking towards south. After walking 15 meters he turns towards north. After walking 20 meters, he turns towards east and walks 10 meters. He then turns towards south and walks 5 meters. How far is he from his original position and in which direction?
4) Rina drives to the North of her place of stay at X and after traveling 25 km, finds that she has driven in the wrong direction she then turns to her right and travels 2 km and then she again turns to the right and drives straight another 25 km. How much distance has she now to cover to go back to the starting point?
6) Dinesh drove 15km towards north from his home and took a left turn. He covered 5km and turned towards south. After driving for 15km, he stopped. What should have been Dinesh's choice of direction with respect to his home in order to reach his destination earlier?
7) Shankar walks 10km towards east. Then he decides to take a right turning and walks 20km in this direction. He now turns to his left and moves another 10km. Finally, he moves 13km to his right. In which direction is he facing now?
11) Ashok walks 40 meter in the East direction, after that he took a right turn and walks 50 meter. After that he took a right turn and walks 55 meter more and finally he took a right turn and stop after walking 30 meter. Find the distance of Ashok from his initial position ?
12) One day Vikash went to market from his home and walked 5 km northwards, turned left and walked for 6 km and turned left and walked 1.5 km more. He turned to his right and walked 6 km and finally turned right and walked 1.5 km. How many kilometres will he have to walk to reach his home straight ?
13) Nithiya started from point X in North direction. After walking for 5 m she turned to her left and walked 8 m. Now she turned to her right and walked 6 m after which she turned to her left. Now she walked 5 m and turned to her left again and walked 14 m. Now finally she turned to her left and after walking for 9 m, she stopped at point Y. What is the distance XY, ___
15) Rithika started from her home to office. She started in east direction. After walking for 4 m she turned to her left and walked 8 m, now she turned left and walked 2 m. After this she turned to right walked 4 m. Now after turning to her right she walked 13 m and reached office. Find the shortest distance between her office and home.
16) One day, Ravinder left home and bike drive 20 Km southwards, turned right and drove 10 km and turned right and drove 20 Km and turned left and drove 20 Km. How many kilometres will he have to bike drive to reach his home straight ?
17) A cat runs 25 metre towards East and turns Right, runs 15 metre and turns to right, runs 10 metre and again turns to left, runs 15 metre and then turns to left, runs 20 metre and finally turns to left and runs 8 metre. Now which direction cat is facing ?
18) A woman is facing north. She turns 45 degree in the clockwise direction and then another 180 degree in the same direction and then 45 degree in the anticlockwise direction. Find which direction she is facing now ?
21) Akila wants to go the college. She starts from her house which is in the East and comes to a crossing. The road to her left ends in a theatre, straight ahead is the hospital. In which direction is the College?
22) Ankur walked 50 m towards north then turned left and walked 68 m. He then turned to south and walked 22 m then he took a left turn and walked 44 m. After that he turned right and walked 18 m and finally he turned left to and walked 48 m.
23) The distance between X and Y is 50 m and that between Z and S is 40m. Z is to the west of S, which is to the east of X at a distance of 70m. Y is to the west or northwest or north of Z. If Z is to the south of Y, what is the distance between Y and Z?
24) P is 9 m to the south of K. K is 5 m to the east of H. H is 4 m to the north of B. L is 3 m west of B. D is 7 m south of L. G is 8 m east of D. If point Z is 5 m to the west of point P, then what is the distance between B and Z?
25) I am moving towards south. I walk 2 km and then I turn 30° anti-clock wise and walk for 15km. Now I turn 285° clock wise and walk 3 km. Then I again turn 15° clock wise and walk 0.5 km. Which direction is opposite to the direction I am facing?