Class Name: Placement Readiness Online Aptitude Crash Course
Class Session: Order & Ranking
Total Questions: 25 | Duration: 30 Mins
1) Radhika ranked eighteenth from the top and thirty sixth from the bottom among those who passed an examination. Four boys did not participate in the competition and six failed in it. How many boys were there in the class?
3) In a row of girls, Kanmani and Krishna occupy the tenth place from the right end and eleventh place from the left end, respectively. If they interchange their places, then Kanmani and Krishna occupy eighteenth place from the right and fifteenth place from the left respectively. How many girls are there in the row?
4) In the parade, seven persons are standing in a row. Kiran is standing left to Anitha but right to Parvathi. Deepak is standing right to Ganesh and left to Parvathi. Similarly, Karan is standing right to Anitha and left to Ram. Find out who is standing in the middle.
5) Five boys are sitting in a row. Ashok is not adjacent to Sathish or Adithan. Deepak is not adjacent to Sathish. Ashok is adjacent to Lalitkumar. Lalitkumar is at the middle in the row. Then, Deepak is adjacent to whom out of the following?
6) Amongst five friends, Anand, Baskar, Charan, Deepak, Eswar, each got different marks in the examination. Anand scored more than Baskar but less than Charan. Charan scored 65 marks. Deepak scored less marks than only Eswar. The one who scored the minimum marks scored 60 marks and the one who scored the highest, scored 80 marks. Who scored the second highest marks?
7) Amongst five friends, Anand, Baskar, Charan, Deepak, Eswar, each got different marks in the examination. Anand scored more than Baskar but less than Charan. Charan scored 65 marks. Deepak scored less marks than only Eswar. The one who scored the minimum marks scored 60 marks and the one who scored the highest, scored 80 marks. Who scored the second highest marks? Who is the most likely to have scored 62 marks?
8) Among Biju, Firose, Jagan, Kannan and William, each one of them is of different heights, Firose is taller than only Jagan. Biju is taller than Firose and William (both) but not as tall as Kannan. Who among them is the third tallest?
12) There are 31 boys in a horizontal row. Prabakaran was shifted by three places towards his right side and he occupes the middle position in the row. What was his original position from the right end of the row?
14) In a row of girls, Vaishu is 19th from the start and 15th from the end. In another row of girls, Monisha is 14th from the start and 22nd from the end. How many girls are there in both the rows together?
15) Among the five person Anjali, Bindhu, Chitra, Divya, Elavarasi, each having different age. Chitra is younger than only Divya. Anjali is older than Elavarasi. Elavarasi is not the youngest. Who amongst the following are older than Elavarasi but younger than Divya?
17) There are seven students Pankaj, Quinton, Rajat, Singh, Tinu, Umesh and Virat. Who secured different marks in an examination. Pankaj secured more than Singh, but less than Virat. Umesh secured more than only Quinton and Rajat. Virat do not secured the highest marks. The one who secured the second lowest marks is 48 and the one who secured the second highest marks is 78. If Rajat secured twelve marks more than Quinton, then how many marks did Quinton secured?
18) In a row of boys, Naveen is 15th from the left and Vinoth is 23rd from the right. If they interchange their positions, then Naveen becomes 18th from the left. Then at what position will Vinoth be from the right?
20) A, B, C, D, and E are friends and have birthdays on consecutive days though may not be in order. C is as many days old to A as B is younger to E. D is two days older then E. C's birthday is on Wednesday. When is E & A's birthday?
21) In a row where all are facing north, Praveena is 15th from the left end and Gayathri is 19th from the right end. They interchange their positions, and Ramya who sits 24th from the left end sits at the 5th place to the left of Praveena's new position. How many persons were there in the row?
22) During a prize distribution ceremony, Vishal was ninth from the left while Janaki was eighth from the right in the front row. If Harish was thirteenth from the left and was exactly in the middle of Vishal and Janaki in the same row then what was the total number of people in the front row?
23) In a queue of students facing north, Anitha and Anamika are standing at 10th and 8th position from the left and right end respectively. If another student Aravind who is 12th from the left end is exactly in between Anitha and Anamika then find the position of Anitha from right end ?
24) Rithu correctly remembers that she has paid an amount less than Rs.15 but more than Rs. 8 for a ticket from Agra cantt to Sanjeev place. Sumitha also remembers that she has paid an amount less than Rs.13 but more than Rs.10 for the same distance. The amount paid is not an even number. Find the price of the ticket?
25) In a row of 68 people, Sonu is 22nd from the left and Rithika is 17th from the right. Counting from the left end, what will be the position of Pinky who is sitting exactly in the middle of Sonu and Rithika?