1. Introduction to android(1 Session) This video explains all the basics, that you need to know to proceed with the course.
2. Introduction to Different Types of Application(1 Session) This video explains - Planning the application, Static, Dynamic, Web services & Types of activities
3. Introduction Root Views(1 Session) This video explains - Relative, Frame, Linear Layout, Scroll View & Usage – Pros & Cons
4. Introduction to Views - P2(1 Session) This video explains - Text View, Image View, Button, Text Input Layout, Edit Text & FAB
5. Introduction to Views - P3(1 Session) This video explains - Information on attributes of All Remaining Views
6. Activity Life Cycle(1 Session) This video explains - Toasts, Snack bar & Logs
7. Designing the First Application, Toolbar & Me(1 Session) This video explains - Buttons, Text Views, Edit Text, Changing text view data on button click. Adding, Changing Themes, Full Screen Themes, Accessing Menu, Context Menu & Popup Menu.
8. Intents(1 Session) This video explains - Explicit & Implicit, Opening New Activities, Passing Data Between Activities, Start Activity for result, Passing Bundles & Allowing other apps to start your activity.
9. Fragments & Dialog(1 Session) This video explains - Creation, Back stacks, Usage in Activities & Separate Usage
SHOW MORE SESSIONS
10. Interfaces(1 Session) This video explains - Creation & Usage, Passing Data between fragments & Activity
11. Coordinator Layout(1 Session) This video explains - Types & Examples
12. Navigation Drawer Activity Part - 1(1 Session) This video explains - Creation, Different Folder structure, Handling the Design & Handling The Menu
13. Navigation Drawer Activity Part - 2(1 Session) This video explains - Connecting Fragments, Traversing through the Menu & Opening Fragments & Activities Separately
14. Data Storage(1 Session) This video explains - Shared Pref, Internal Storage, External Storage & SqlLite
15. Camera & Permission(1 Session) This video explains - Camera & Permission
16. Location & Permission(1 Session) This video explains - Location & Permission
17. Internet & Permission - Designing a sample(1 Session) This video explains - Checking Internet availability, Checking WiFi Information
18. Advanced UI(1 Session) This video explains - Grid View, Spinner, Search View, FAB Button, Card View, Swipe ,Refresh Layout, Date picker & Time Picker
19. JSON & GSON(1 Session) This video explains - Custom Bean
20. Volley Request(1 Session) This video explains - Sending Data, Receiving Data & Web-services
21. RecyclerView & Adapter(1 Session) This video explains - Custom Layout & Array-lists
22. Auto Complete Text View(1 Session) This video explains - Array-adapter & Filters
23. Building A Sample Application(1 Session) This video explains - RecyclerView, Search-view, Auto Complete & Passing Data Into Activities
24. Services(1 Session) This video explains all the Services
25. Broadcast Receivers(1 Session) This video explains - Internal & Manifest
26. Multimedia - Part 1(1 Session) This video explains - Video - Recording & Displaying, Audio - Recording & Playing & Supported Formats
27. Maps Activity(1 Session) This video explains - Showing Data in Maps, Handling Click Events & Cluster
28. Async Tasks, Handler, Runnable(1 Session) This video explains - Making a Splash Screen
29. Creating a Login App And taking User Informant(1 Session) This video explains - Types & Demos
30. Login via Google & Facebook(1 Session) This video explains - Google & Facebook Login
31. Intent Filters & App Links(1 Session) This video explains - Login App And taking User Information
32. Creating An Email Activity Like GMAIL(1 Session) This video explains - Creating An Email Activity Like GMAIL
33. Applying Styles(1 Session) This video explains - Applying Styles
34. Animations (1 Session) This video explains - Animations
35. SQLLite - Part 1(1 Session) This video explains - CRUD Operations
36. SQLLITE - Part 2(1 Session) This video explains - CRUD Operations
37. ORM Lite(1 Session) This video explains - ORM Lite
38. Bluetooth(1 Session) This video explains - Controlling Local Bluetooth Device, Discovering & Connecting with Devices, Managing Connections & Communicating with Bluetooth
39. Job Scheduler(1 Session) This video explains - Job Scheduler
40. Different Types of Notifications and Their handling(1 Session) This video explains - Different Types of Notifications and Their handling
41. Widgets(1 Session) This video explains - Creation, Types & Handling
42. Table-out & View Pager(1 Session) This video explains - Table-out & View Pager
43. Event Listeners(1 Session) This video explains - Text Watcher, Click, Long Click, Item Selected & Focus Change
44. Fire base Setup & Hosting the App(1 Session) This video explains - Sending Messages From Fire base Console, Sending Messages From PHP and Developer Console permissions, Signing & Uploading on Play store
45. Finger Print Authentication(1 Session) This video explains Detecting fingerprint for login, Long press on app icon, App activity shortcut & Notification Channels
Your Access Key
Is this yet another online course? NO. This is Braingroom's signature 'Nudge factor' program.
Wait, what is a Nudge factor program? Your course completion is our end goal. Our commitment to you doesnt just end when you buy the course. We are committed to get you to COMPLETE this course within a timeframe (thats mutually agreed upon while you sign up with us). We also carve out a personalized study plan for you based on many parameters, to ensure that your time is well utilised. We very well understand that you, as a working professional, will already be working for 9-10 hours a day. So, we guarantee that the 1-2 hours (daily) that you decide to invest with us, will be put to your good use.
Highlights of Braingroom's Nudge factor program:
1. You will have a dedicated and personal mentor who will be in touch with you daily (through whatsapp) and help you stay motivated to complete your daily lesson targets. Why whatsapp? Well, we promised to nudge you to complete the course and we find whatsapp perfect for this.
2. You will receive a FREE personalized study plan (based on your availability, target and comfort level). You and your mentor will be following this schedule very religiously.
3. Our mentor's goal will be to help you complete this course.
TWO CEOs, ONE STUDENT, ONE IDEA THROUGH ONE COURSE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.
Are you looking for an online course to learn the nuances of Android App Development within a month hands-on from basics to advanced and ace competition to get your dream job with a great internship experience? If yes, then you are at the right place. Last year alone around 3 million Android jobs have been posted in various job sites. This course has been exclusively designed for 3rd and final year students by capturing all the practical industry requirements for jobs like this and to start coding from day one. So far Braingroom has trained around 20000 students, both online and offline across India on Android App Development itself. Join one of the largerst Android learning community in the country today!
The course is completely crafted and handled by industry experts who have started their own companies in App Development Industry. Mr Siddhant Chandgothia, CEO of Turtle eye Technologies and Ms. Lochana Tejas, CEO of Kolam Apps Private Ltd are partially taking this course in order to give live market experience to students. In the first 25 sessions for 27 Hours, you will learn the complete theory in building different applications for Android. In the last 23 sessions for 28 Hours, you will be introduced to the advanced theory of building applications for Android. This is where you will acquire indepth knowledge of the Android platform and understand the development of Android Applications. The course will be available in Video format which the students can access anytime with their unique user id and password.
Following are the specialties of the program:
1. We have a live prime time questions support in the app itself with the tutor
2. 20minute rule Quiz questions on topics learned in the interval of every twenty minutes
3. Weekly assignments and prereading / postreading content will be shared as project material
4. Curated course conducted with inputs from industry experts
5. Internship opportunities for students qualifying the final evaluation, We are partnering with several tech startups across India to give students real time work experience
6. Internship with various startups in India for individuals who clears Company's assessment
7. Tutor time Live Q & A Session with Tutor once a week
8. Online classes can be taken at any time, any where as per the learner convenience & availability
Course covers everything starting from basics to advanced android concepts. Even students without java expertise can easily grasp concepts as everything is being taught from basics in detailed manner.
The course will cover the following topic such as Android Studio, Root Views, Navigation Drawer Activities, Permissions, Maps Activity, Google & Facebook Login, SQLite, Notifications etc.,
Mr Siddhant Chandgothia, CEO, TurtlEye Technologies is a dynamic entrepreneur who Believes in simplifying and enhancing our lifestyle with great technical applications. He has built 100s of Applications for global companies and is one of the youngest Android expert in the country. Mrs. Lochana, Managing Director, Kolam Apps is an young and energetic women entrepreneur who spends equal amount of time in building applications and also in training students on Android App Development. She is known for her simple and elegant way of teaching coding.
Braingroom Skill Center:-
We are happy to host Mr. Siddhant Chandgothia and Mrs. Lochana - 2 energetic and entreprenual experts in our portal for conducting Android App Development Course. Currently under the elite FACEBOOK SheLeadsTech India mentorship program, Braingroom has built a name for itself being an education and learning platform where we have a wide offering of multilingual online and offline classes with the vision of upskilling India's youth. With 20000+ Online Leaners, 2000+ Classes in 55+ Categories and with an experience of having trained 30000+ students (Online + Offline) and expertise/Industry connects enabling 100s of Students Internships, Braingroom Skill centre stands tall among competition in the online learning space as the only complete online learning ecosystem in the country.
Ishwarya Muralidharan 27 September 2019
This video is very clear on mobile so I read it without difficulty
Kalai 23 September 2019
This nudge method was very helpful to me so that I could finish this android course within a certain time.
Sumithra 18 September 2019
I have studied in many online classes but this is the first time I can communicate using the WhatsApp method so I can quickly hear my doubts.
Vaibhav Rokade 02 September 2019
I can't spend a lot of time studying because I work at IT company but i have finished this course certain time. Thanks Braingroom
Ponnarasan 30 August 2019
The quizzes prompted me to study, so I read with interest
Mani 19 August 2019
Very nice course.
balaji 02 August 2019
I have just finished this online class and now I am very clear
sriram 23 July 2019
i am eee student i searched job for 6 months. i showed interested in learning android course.after completed course i had more developer opportunity and placed in 2 company.
DIVYA SRINIVAS 09 July 2019
This course is easy to learn.i do not know any basics of programming. this course helps me to learn from basics to advanced
JOBS & INTERNSHIP PROVIDERS
SMALL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES FROM DISTRIBUTORS
STUDENT FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES FROM CROWD FUNDING PLATFORMS