Matlab a high level language and interactive environmental for numerical computation along with the visualization and programming. Using matlab you can analyze data develop logarithms and create models and application with perfection. The language tools and built in math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditionlal programming languages like c/c++ or java.
You can use MATLAB for range of applications, including signal processing and communication along with the image and video processing, controle systems, test and measurement also the computational biology.
More than million engineers and scientists in industry and academia use MATLAB " THE LANGUAGE OF TECHNICAL COMPUTING".
- High level language for numerical computation, visualization and application development
- Built-in graphic for visualizing data and tools for creating custom plots
- Tools for building applications with custom graphical interfaces
- Interactive environment for iterative exploration, design and problem soving
- Mathematical functions for linear algebra statistics, Fourier analysis, Filtering, optimization and solving ordinary differential equations along with numerical integration
- Development tools for improving code equality and maintainability and maximizing the performance